The best call and message blocking app available for your Android phone!
- Ability to block unwanted SMS and MMS messages, incoming and outgoing phone calls
- User friendly UI makes Advanced Call Blocker easy to setup and use
- Many features and options allow you to block one number, or millions of numbers with only a few clicks
- One time fee, no recurring charges
- NO root access needed, NO internet permission required (Pro version requires internet permission)
- Jun 29, 2017: Sadly, Advanced Call Blocker has been removed from Amazon and Google Play. Due to changes in the Android 7 (Nougat) the call blocker cannot function without being the default phone app. The intent of ACB was never to become a full-scale phone app and as a result the sale of the app has been discontinued. The app should still be available for those who purchased it and can be found in Google Play under "My Apps & Games". My apologies for any inconvenience.
- Jun 28, 2015:
All versions updated with several bug fixes.
- Answer call now works on Lollipop (Android 5.0)
- Call History will no longer show duplicate entries
- Will no longer crash after blocking a call (affected some devices when using the cancel missed call setting)
- Added a new passive fail-safe feature: If the call has not been answered using "Answer and End Call" after 5 seconds, the app automatically end the call
- Please see the updates page for in-depth details about all changes!
- Feb 19, 2014: SMS and MMS blocking is not working on Android 4.4 (KitKat) due to changes in the Android system. Android 4.4 requires a single app to be the default messaging app. Only that app will be able to receive or block messages. This would require ACB to become a full-scale messaging app, which is outside of the scope of the app. As a result, there are no plans to make SMS or MMS blocking work in Android 4.4 - my sincere apologies to any KitKat users.
- Coming soon:
- Advanced Call Identifier website update